Ensuring the health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. Beginning May 4th routine eye exams and services will resume in all locations. Please take a moment to review our new office procedures and safety measures.
- In an effort to limit the number of people in the building, only patients are allowed to enter. Patients who are minors will be permitted to be accompanied by one adult.
- All drivers, family members, etc. will need to remain in their vehicles. If you have specific concerns, please call our office to speak with a staff member.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask or facial covering during their visit, please bring one with you.
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- When you have arrived for your appointment, please call our office from your vehicle to begin the check-in process and await further instruction.
- All patients will be asked screening questions related to COVID-19 when scheduling and upon arrival.
- At this time, appointments for members of the same family will be limited to one per day.
- Our waiting areas have been reoriented to comply with social distancing measures; all exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned between each patient.
Eyeglasses and Contact Lenses:
- Beginning May 4th, our optical department will be open Monday thru Friday 8a-5p.
- Patients wanting optical services only will be asked screening questions related to COVID-19 prior to entry.
- The number of patients in the optical department will be limited in all locations.
- Only patients are permitted in the optical department at this time; no family members may accompany patient. If you have specific concerns, please contact our office.
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses may be picked up curbside from the Toledo location. Please call ahead for payment and instruction, we will bring the items to your vehicle.
- Contact Lenses may be shipped directly to our patients. Please call for details.