Ensuring the health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
Effective Thursday, March 19th, we will have limited afternoon hours with reduced staffing for only urgent eye conditions. We will reach out to scheduled patients and help you find a new appointment in the future for all routine care and scheduled care for non-urgent problems.
By state order, all elective surgery (for example, cataract surgery) is canceled and we will reach out to reschedule.
- Effective immediately, only essential companions will be allowed in our clinic settings. If a patient requires a driver, we ask that the driver wait out in their car and we will call when the patient is ready.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms which include fever, chills, and cough, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We strongly encourage following the CDC’s recommendations
- Cover your sneeze, cough and dispose of tissue in the trash can
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60-95% alcohol
- Clean surfaces daily
- If you have an easily postponable routine visit, particularly if you are over 60, please consider calling and rescheduling your appointment for a month from now.
For more information and news updates, please visit the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html